Re: [Healeys] Heritage Certificates

To: "Ed's Shop" <shop@justbrits.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Heritage Certificates
From: "Curt/Nancy Arndt" <cnaarndt@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 20:26:46 -0700
Ed,

So you say that a Nevada (Whitehall) Beige Bugeye is rarer that a 100S?  Do
you mean less that 50 made in this color?

If so, and given the last selling price for a 100S, I'm accepting bids
stating at $600K. ;)

It has 54K original miles and is all original to include the red rubber
floor mats, that have seen better days.

Cheers,

Curt
Carlsbad, CA
'55 BN1, '60 AN5 :{) RARE NEVADA BEIGE, 72 RWA Midget, '06 Cooper S