Re: [Healeys] Heritage Certificates

To: <insptwo@msn.com>, healey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Heritage Certificates
From: WILLIAM B LAWRENCE <ynotink@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 23:10:03 +0000
It seems to me the difference here is whether the car was specially ordered or
just part of a bulk delivery. For a special the factory may have known exactly
where it was going, whereas for a normal factory run they may only have known
it was going into the dealer network. My certificate just says USA.

Bill Lawrence
> From: insptwo@msn.com
> To: healeys@autox.team.net
> Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 21:58:22 -0400
> Subject: Re: [Healeys] Heritage Certificates
>
> Not to muck up this string, but my Heritage Trust lists the the Dealer,
city
> and state that it was shipped to on for my BJ7!
> Bill
> BJ7
>

>> From: sbyers@ec.rr.com> To: healeys@autox.team.net> Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008
> 16:38:21 -0700> Subject: Re: [Healeys] Heritage Certificates>> Hi, Mirek
->>
> When I go to the Heritage website and click on the Certificate with>
Technical
> Specification option, I get a notice that the "required category> is not
> available". That may or may not be a temporary condition. I> remember
looking
> once at the difference between a certificate and a cert> with technical
> specification, and didn't really see any additional> information in the
latter
> that would justify the extra cost.>> Bernard provided an outline of the
> information on a typical certificate.> One thing to note: the item
> "Destination (dealer)" for cars to the USA and> Canada gives the Port of
> Entry, not the dealer's name or even the city where> the car was first sold.
> have found that there is some confusion about> that among many BJ8
owners.>>
> Steve Byers> HBJ8L/36666> BJ8 Registry> Havelock, NC USA>> -----Original
> Message-----> From: healeys-bounces+sbyers=ec.rr.com@autox.team.net>
> [mailto:healeys-bounces+sbyers=ec.rr.com@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of