Re: [Healeys] heritage certificate

To: Richard Korn <rkorn@simnet.is>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] heritage certificate
From: John Harper <ah@jharper.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 08:35:27 +0100
Richard

Sorry about this. Your car is on our database but not at present on our
WEB listing. It is not a massive job but it does take time to transfer
newly received chassis numbers from the database to our WEB site. I
therefore do this in batches because it takes little more time to
transfer say 10 as a single one.

I am a bit overdue with this so will get to it shortly. Yours will then
be 'visible'.

Also due to be added are a significant number kindly provided by Rich
Chrysler. Adding these will take a little longer because I wish to add a
marker to these that will let people know that Rich holds the more
detailed records.

Regards

--
John Harper