Re: [Healeys] Flexolite Company

To: Dan <jobu53@hotmail.com>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Flexolite Company
From: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 22:36:50 +0800
Dan -

I just called them Monday to sort out my A90.  They've been on holiday
for a month but are back now.  I don't think they get emails, probably
some sort of spam filter problem.

They tend to answer the phone early morning - try 9am their time.  If
you are able to get a hold of them, they are exceptionally helpful.
They are working a custom solution for my A90 which has a weird
Tecalemit head for no extra charge - highly recommended.

Alan

--
Sent from my mobile device

Alan