Re: [Healeys] John Sims

To: "Linwood H Rose" <linwoodrose@mac.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] John Sims
From: "Patton Dickson" <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 09:41:29 -0500
He is absolutlly appreciated here.  I only wish there was a way that
the workload wouldn't fall to one person.  Wiki's would be great (I
know MJB started on) but after looking at it I'm not smart enough to
understand collabortive websites.

THANKS FOR WHAT YOU HAVE BUILT JOHN!!!!

Patton

--
Patton Dickson - http://Austin-Healeys.com - Plano, TX
1957 Austin-Healey 100-Six "Built to run 'til the road wears out."