Re: [Healeys] Friday Funny or is it just disgusting?

To: Jack Feldman <qualitas.jack@gmail.com>, "healeys@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Friday Funny or is it just disgusting?
From: <insptwo@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 21:20:21 -0400
It would really be funny if he forgot which was in what hand!
Bill
BJ7

> Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 18:20:08 -0500> From: qualitas.jack@gmail.com> To:
healeys@autox.team.net> Subject: [Healeys] Friday Funny or is it just
disgusting?> > I know I haven't seen it all, but this surprised me.> > Coming
home from a visit to the grandkids in Portland, OR, (funny. I always> manage
to visit the weekend of the All British Field Meet), I went to make> my pre
boarding pit stop at the airport.> > There standing at a urinal was a man
directing his steam with one hand, and> making a cell phone call with his
other.> > Some folks just like to stay in touch!> > Jacl>