[Healeys] 6 Volt Battery Tray Mounting

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] 6 Volt Battery Tray Mounting
From: "stevesylvia2" <stevesylvia2@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 19:07:01 -0700
Hi all,

            Got a question about 6 volt battery mounting.  I'm in the middle
of the re-assembly portion of a frame off restoration of my BN7 and it's
getting time to mount my batteries.  I've got the new aluminum battery trays
but I don't know how they were affixed to the support mounts.  I see no
previous weld marks and no screw holes.  I've got two buddies in my car club
who also have BN7's but they either bought the car or changed to one 12 volt
years ago so they were no help.  Does anybody know how the trays were
affixed to the supports and batteries held in the trays?  Any help would be
great!

Regards,

Steve Meyer

1961 BN7 3000