Re: [Healeys] Good news and bad news

To: "'Ronald J. Ray'" <ronald-ray@sbcglobal.net>, ahy3000@comcast.net,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Good news and bad news
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 16:59:38 -0400
Not to disparage Corvettes, he said tongue in cheek, but I always had a
laugh as a newby in the late 50's at Gymkhanas watching the Corvettes
knocking down all the cones while we in our Healeys sailed through. Straight
ahead at full speed is a drag racer not a sports car. Never was, never will
be but of course, I am prejudiced towards LBC's.

I would take your trophy with pride.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com