Re: [Healeys] Last Hope

To: Dave Porter <frogeye@porterscustom.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Last Hope
From: John Harper <ah@jharper.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 08:08:19 +0100
Dave

I fully agree but it could be as simple as a blocked return path when
the oil pressure is supposed to be relieved and the oil be pushed out of
the pistons under spring pressure.

It would be quite  a simple job to pull out the operating valve and
check. The most likely area for blockage is the small hole out of the
side of the valve stem, near the bottom.

Regards

--
John Harper