Re: [Healeys] What is deemed "Original"

To: healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>, "Rich C"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] What is deemed "Original"
From: "keith taylor" <ktee20@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 19:34:13 +1000
Rich
Fortunately nobody builds a Healey kit car indistinguishable  from the
original but C & D type Jag Kits are very close.  In Australia we have a
magnificent" D" type Jag built from the original XXD548 block & little else.
Given the reputation of the owner / restorer this car would be 100% correct
& to concourse standard . Would you Judge it as a  kit car  OR  As I
interpret your statement you would judge on it's merit & not its
provenience.
Very Very Interesting .

Keith Taylor
WAMBERAL OZ