[Healeys] Fun at SE Classic and a Tragedy

To: "Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Fun at SE Classic and a Tragedy
From: "John Homonek" <jhomonek@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 17:58:20 -0400
Just back from SE Classic in TN.  This was an outstanding event where the
weather was cool, Healeys were hot and the Jack Daniels was flowing.  They
did a great job hosting all of us from Atlanta and about 80 others, as well.

Unfortunately, my BN7 windscreen cracked on the last night there..and the
worst part is.it was borrowed from another club member!  Of course, I have
to replace it.

so...

Anyone out there have a good Triplex windscreen for BN4, BN6, BN7 or BT7
they can part with?

Contact me off list please with price, condition and location.  Closer to
ATL is better.

Thanks,

John E. Homonek II

President - Atlanta Chapter AHCA

 <http://www.atlantahealeys.org> www.atlantahealeys.org

 <mailto:bn7@mindspring.com> bn7@mindspring.com

1959 BN7 - 1960 AN5 - 1974 Jensen-Healey

image001.jpg]