[Healeys] BN1 Takes First Place at Car Show

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] BN1 Takes First Place at Car Show
From: WhoCares56@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 14:22:23 EDT
BN1 Takes First Place at Car Show

My 53 BN1 was the First Place winner at a car show recently.   The event was
the prestigious ObNeil Elementary School 3rd Annual Car Show where  the
entries are judged by the student body.  And while it may not be as  renowned
as the
Pebble Beach Concours dbElegance, winning made my two grandsons  happy.  The
eleven year old was most impressed because a whole herd of  eleven year old
girls came over to inspect and sit in the car, which gave him a  chance to
mingle and impress them with his vast knowledge of Healeys.
The  qualifications for entry into the contest were that the car had to be
somehow  related to one of the students.  Perhaps winning engendered some
interest  in the marque in others besides my  grandson.