Re: [Healeys] BN1 Takes First Place at Car Show

To: <WhoCares56@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BN1 Takes First Place at Car Show
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 10:50:36 +1000
G'day

I was at Pebble Beach this year and it was magic, but given half a
chance I would have loved to have also been at the O'Neil Elementary
School 3rd Annual Car Show to see how proud your grandkids would have
been when your car carrying off the top prize.

Thank you for such a warm hearted story.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia