Re: [Healeys] Carb Spits & Coughs

To: Dan Stromquist <dan@warner-associates.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Carb Spits & Coughs
From: "Eric (Rick) Wilkins" <e-wilkins@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 14:58:03 -0700
That type of running is more common with the 100 Six cars.

You can get it from later cars by having manifold leaks and/or poor
adjustment of the carbs.

Being a dual manifold that shares a common "gallery" it's pretty easy
to get the setup wrong. Hint: there's  alot more to it than just
"syncing" the airflow.

Wilko