[Healeys] Interiors advice

To: Healey <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Interiors advice
From: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 09:45:59 +0800
All -

With my BJ8 in the resto shop I have to think about interiors.

I would like to put a factory color red - leather option seats in my BJ8.  I
know there are several sources for this but these are my thoughts:

1) Many of you swear by Heritage.  My only complaint is every picture I've
seen of a heritage interior looks way too nice and not quite like the
factory.
2) I'd like an interior more like a factory look, but then again I don't
want it cheap looking either.  Where can I get something like this?

If I do go with a heritage interior, how does it work?  Do I send them all
of my hardware and they build the seats for me?  What sort of prices would I
be looking at?  How long do they take?

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1