Re: [Healeys] gas leak

To: "Richard Antal" <rantal243@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] gas leak
From: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 20:21:11 +0800
Rich -

If your choke is on and your engine isn't fully warmed up, this is normal.
The problem is you don't have the petrol drain pipe installed on your car,
thus the gas is leaking onto your exhaust manifold.  You can see the pipe
you are missing as #32 on the moss motors website:

http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=28856

Best,

Alan

'52 A90