[Healeys] The last drives of the year

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] The last drives of the year
From: "James Sailer" <bj8Healey@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 07:37:20 -0600
Greetings all ..

Those in winter country should get their last drives in soon .... I was hoping
to get the last day out for the year yesterday ... I installed my hardtop on
my BJ8, gave her a fall cleaning .. and was ready to head to a local fall
'Harvest Fest" car show yesterday in between my son's soccer games ... but
alas it snowed all day here in eastern Idaho and has put an end to it all for
now ... Am hoping for a late October "Indian Summer" but there is  3 inches of
snow on the ground this morning as I head out to drive to WA to work for a
week .. with highways all snow covered for the first 150 miles ... and a
continued winter storm warning for the day ..

So enjoy it while you can  ..

Jim Sailer
66 BJ8