Re: [Healeys] BN1 Batch Number

To: <ah53@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BN1 Batch Number
From: Craig Rice <cjrice98@hotmail.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 03:21:31 +0000
Hi Joe,

My Heritage Certificates both state the body numbers quoted against the
chassis numbers, also the cockpit cappings (all four) and the boot stay
bracket on both cars. However the plate on the firewall is very hard to read,
I can make out the body number but not clearly the batch numbers.

Rgds

Craig

Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 20:09:04 -0700From: ah53@yahoo.comSubject: Re:
[Healeys] BN1 Batch NumberTo: healeys@autox.team.net; cjrice98@hotmail.co.uk

Craig  I own BN1-L148956 built 11/30/53 my body number is #923.  I'm wondering
if your body number is correct.  I have gotten mine from the Heritage
certificate and the data plate on the firewall.JoeBN1 #923 Coronet CreamBN2
100MBJ8 The Blue Baby as per wife and daughter--- On Sat, 10/11/08, Craig Rice