Re: [Healeys] BN1 Batch Number

To: cjrice98@hotmail.co.uk, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BN1 Batch Number
From: ATIGHTPROD@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 22:10:53 EDT
I was out of town and just got to my emails, but your email brought a
question to mind for me. Your BN1 is body number 390 with chassis number 149659
 and
it was a build date or 04 Dec 1953. I have body number 598, chassis number
146497 and my build date is 29 October 1953.
    So your vehicle is two hundred units sooner for  body number, much later
on the chassis number and a bit over a month later  in the build. How did they
number these cars then?
Steven Kingsbury
BN1 #598

In a message dated 10/11/2008 6:26:35 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,