Re: [Healeys] Austin part# BSF/BA bolt&screw Code translator

To: Healey <Healeys@autox.team.net>, Alan Seigrist
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Austin part# BSF/BA bolt&screw Code translator
From: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 06:09:33 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Alan;  Here is BMC Parts Information Bulletin Vol. 1 No. 2  May 1, 1964
regarding Standard Parts Fasteners.  While not specifically Austin from
earlier years, it may partially provide your answer.  If not, let me know what
years you are specifically looking for.
--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada
J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives

--- On Thu, 10/16/08, Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com> wrote: << All - Is
anyone aware if there is a sheet or booklet which spells out the Austin part
numbers for BSF/BA bolts, nuts and screws?  As you know the numbering is all
over the place, but it would be a handy reference for me to have if
available.  I have two cars that are bolted together with the BSF wonder
fasteners! >>

favourite sites. Download it now at
http://ca.toolbar.yahoo.com.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of
BMC]