Re: [Healeys] Austin part# BSF/BA bolt&screw Code translato

To: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Austin part# BSF/BA bolt&screw Code translato
From: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 22:37:13 +0800
HI Scott -

This is really great of you to send this, but this bulletin is for UNF
fasteners only.

I am really looking for some sort of sheet or book which tells me what all
the non-logical part numbers for BSF and BA bolts and screws are.  I guess
this would generally apply for Austin cars made between 1946 and 1954.  I
believe BMC later would have adopted the same codes.

Best Regards,

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1