Re: [Healeys] Austin part# BSF/BA bolt&screw Code translato

To: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Austin part# BSF/BA bolt&screw Code translato
From: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 08:38:04 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Alan;  Sorry, I don't seem to have anything on file that fits your needs.
I have lots of information about BSF and BA bolts and screws but nothing that
ties in with Austin part numbering system, or lack thereof.  Sorry I can't be
of any help.
--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada
J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives

--- On Thu, 10/16/08, Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com> wrote: << HI Scott
- This is really great of you to send this, but this bulletin is for UNF
fasteners only.  I am really looking for some sort of sheet or book which
tells me what all the non-logical part numbers for BSF and BA bolts and screws
are.  I guess this would generally apply for Austin cars made between 1946 and
1954.  I believe BMC later would have adopted the same codes. >>
Yahoo!
Canada Toolbar: Search from anywhere on the web, and bookmark your favourite
sites. Download it now at
http://ca.toolbar.yahoo.com.