[Healeys] Healeys on BJ Auction Vegas Auction tonight and tomorrow

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Healeys on BJ Auction Vegas Auction tonight and tomorrow
From: Richard Collins <gonnagitcha90@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 08:01:09 -0700
At least that is what I saw on Speed channel last night, the first day of the
Vegas extravaganza. It appeared some muscle car prices were down a little but
who knows.  I think they mentioned 6-8 Healeys were on the block.  and also
that MIII BJ8's are part of the BJ car sales index plotted against Dow, S & P,
etc (others were XKE's,67 Vettes, and 4 or 5 others I missed).

Richard of KY
1960 BN7