Re: [Healeys] Square keys in round locks?

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Square keys in round locks?
From: Editorgary@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 11:52:56 EDT
I believe that the following is true: In all Healeys up through the BJ7s
(i.e. no glove compartments), the ignition keys were round, and would also
lock
the trunk. On the BJ8s, I believe Hartnett is correct with his one-owner car:
Ignition key was square (ish), while the key for the glove compartment and
trunk
lock was round.
Cheers
Gary   Anderson