Re: [Healeys] seat upholstery question!

To: Randy Dickson <rdickson@midwestarchaeology.com>, Healey Mail List
Subject: Re: [Healeys] seat upholstery question!
From: David Schweninger <quenty@ntelos.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 11:22:49 -0400
Randy,
I used "landau" Foam. !/8" thick. It's white and very easy to work
with. It is what is furnished in the Heritage seat kit.
The problem you will run into is the seat cushion foam. They are about
2" too short, this leaves a gap between the seat and the seat back.
Apparently the factory made them wrong, so all the aftermarket vendors
do also. I have pictures of my fix.
I'll send them if your interested.

Good luck.
Dave and Daisy