Re: [Healeys] Going my way?

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Going my way?
From: "Ed's Shop" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 19:51:48 -0600
<<These are slightly used firestones for $20.>>

<rant>

HIGHLY suspicious as soon as I read that, Ned!!

WHAT is the Date Code of EACH tire???

Personally, I want BRAND tires at each corner that have CURRENT date codes.
I just got new shoes for the Amber Camino and I READ the codes FIRST (3
months old from date).  The car IS my daily driver.
Tires where a LOT more than the paltry $70 for tires for a Healey.

Keep in mind that it not ONLY your butt that can get killed or maimed for
life, but any and all traffic around you.

And trust me, come spring when Hortense gets new shoes, date codes will be
as above.

Tires ARE a SAFETY item just as suspension & brakes are.

</rant>

Want a full set of brand new condition 12 or 13 year old 165 Dunlaps, lo
mileage & GREAT tread remaining (all 5).  $15.00 each + ACTUAL Greyhound
(CHEAPEST)??

Ed