[Healeys] 100-4 originality question

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] 100-4 originality question
From: "Paul Barnes" <fiat500f@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 02:38:17 -0400
Hi again,

My friend and I continue working on his '54 BN1 and we have a question about
the front shroud, lower front mountings.  Below the grille, at the bottom of
the front shroud, there are two sets of brackets which are suppose to fasten
the lower shroud edge to the front of the chassis frame.  The are two brackets
on each side, and, they are all different.  My friends car is missing all the
brackets, and the lower lip of the shroud right were the brackets attach is
torn off.  We got the brackets from Kilmartin, but we don't see how they go
together.  And are the brackets that touch the frame welded to the frame?
There don't seem to be any screw/bolts holes or anything on the ends of the
frame.  Photos?

Thanks,
Paul B.