Re: [Healeys] Indy 500 tips wanted

To: "AustinHealey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Indy 500 tips wanted
From: "Ed's Shop" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 13:06:43 -0600
<<Anyone have some tips for a first time trip to the Indy 500 next year?>>

Ken, only Indy person on the List (I am very sure) is Craig Rice.

I STRONGLY suggest you get out your AHCA Membership Book and/or AHCUSA
Resource Book and let your fingers doing the walkin'!!!<G>

If you don't have rooms or camp site, get VERY, VERY busy 'trying' to
secure same (costly also<G>).

If you feel daring, a trip NOW to Indy and a walk up and down Georgetown
Road (west side of track) knocking on doors and see if anyone will reserve
you a parking spot (mostly directly on front lawns<G>)!!!

And I MEAN start working NOW!!

Ed