[Healeys] Distributors

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Distributors
From: "Gary Black" <gblack@hextrans.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 11:35:11 -0800
I use my AH (BN7) exclusively for racing. I use the Mallory dual point
distributor. Electronic ignition is not allowed by the vintage race
rules. The distributor has been very reliable. Still have the same
points and rotor after 13 years of racing. Had to replace the condensor
once. Engine runs to 6,500 RPM and puts out 230 HP. Very satisfied with
the Mallory.

Gary Black
President

Hexagon Transportation Consultants, Inc.
San Jose | Gilroy | Phoenix | Marina del Rey | Pleasanton

40 S. Market Street, Ste 600 | San Jose, California 95113 | '
408.971.6100 | 7 408.971.6102

www.hextrans.com

P  Please consider the environment before printing this material.