Re: [Healeys] ignition Systems

To: <eric.frenken@brits-n-pieces.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] ignition Systems
From: "Chris Masucci" <csooch1@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 16:31:46 -0600
Hi Eric,

I have been intrigued by these 123 distributors since I first read about
them.  Now that they are available in positive ground, the only thing
keeping me from buying one is the tach hook up.  Do they now supply a signal
that the original Smiths tachometer can use?  If not, what can be done to
keep the original tach?

Thanks,
Chris
BJ8