Re: [Healeys] Spark Plugs

To: <britishcars@shaw.ca>, healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Spark Plugs
From: richard mayor <mayorrichard@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 03:41:09 +0000
I run NGK R5672A-8 racing plugs. The equivalent for street use is NGK BP8ES.
However, with that kind of compression your biggest concern is not the plugs
but with the octane rating of your fuel.  Richard Mayor> From:
britishcars@shaw.ca> To: healeys@autox.team.net> Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008
13:51:55 -0800> Subject: [Healeys] Spark Plugs> > For those of you who are
running high performance engines with compression> of 10:1 or greater, I would
really appreciate some advice on plugs...> > > > I run Unilte electronic
ignition with a high performance Crane Coil...what> sparkplugs are you
using...> > > > Thanks> > Paul>