Re: [Healeys] rear seat and foam question????

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] rear seat and foam question????
From: "Ed's Shop" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 21:41:29 -0600
Rich, I FINALLY get to argue with YOU !!!!!

<<The old original vinyl is almost paper thin.>>

WORSE !!!  Onion skin, (outside) 'maybe' !!!

Had a chance a few years back to ride in Hortense's a few years back
whilst being 'chauffeured' by a couple of gents from NE Ohio (that I DO
- like you - trust with her) for a several mile ride!!!  I AM unsure if the
'covering' is even as think as onion skin and I CAN attest that "foam"
is a waste of even letters in this mail !!!!

LOL (but NOT at the time!!).