[Healeys] Friday Funny: Welfare

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Friday Funny: Welfare
From: Warthodson@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 10:20:24 EST
A guy walked into the local welfare office to pick  up his check. He marched

straight up to the counter and said, " Hi. You  know, I just HATE drawing

welfare. I'd really rather have a  job."

The social worker behind the counter said,  "Your timing is excellent. We

just got a job opening from a very wealthy old man  who wants a chauffeur and

bodyguard for his beautiful daughter. You'll have  to drive around in his

Mercedes, and he'll supply All of your  clothes.

Because of the long hours, meals will be provided.  you'll be expected to

escort the daughter on her overseas holiday trips  and you will have

To satisfy her sexual urges. You'll be provided a  two-bedroom apartment

above the garage. The salary is $200,000 a  year."

The guy, wide-eyed, said, " You're bullshittin'  me!"

The social worker said, " Yeah, well . . You  started  it."!!!