Re: [Healeys] driving Healeys in winter!

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] driving Healeys in winter!
From: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 14:59:50 -0500
"Speaking of that BJ8, I've been trying to find the vin for it. I know what
the plate number was at the time but records have been purged at DMV. Just
yesterday I contacted the the UW Credit Union where I had used the car as
collateral on a loan I got in order to fix it after another accident, but to
no avail as their records also purged. The lady I spoke to suggested I
contact the insurance co. I had at the time. Not sure what co. it was, I
decided to call Haggerty and pick their minds, only to find I was s**t out
of luck. Their concierge, with total seriousness, suggested I try hypnosis,
and I might just do that!

All The Best

JK

NYC

.....And all you guys out there in Healey list land who have resisted any
efforts to get you to record your VINs with the appropriate model registrar
might be in the same boat 15 or 20 years from now, when you wonder whatever
happened to that BJ8 you used to own.  How would you identify it then?

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Steve Byers

HBJ8L/36666

BJ8 Registry