Re: [Healeys] Cost of 3.54 diff

To: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Cost of 3.54 diff
From: "John & Kerry Rowe" <jkrowe46@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 14:03:43 +1000
Patrick-
I picked up a complete A99 auto for $100 last year-washed the diff out and
put it in the BT7. Buy of the century. Found one in a small SW NSW village
but owner wont sell
A friend bought one off ebay for $500 buit was no good
Ended up buying new crown wheel and pinion cost about $1000
All prices quoted in Keatings Pacific pesos

Regards
John Rowe  Qld Aust
Bn1 BT7