Re: [Healeys] B/J auction

To: "rrengineer @dslextreme.com" <rrengineer@dslextreme.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] B/J auction
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 15:00:17 -0500
Mike,

Possible reasons:
1. special order
2. wrong info from BMIHT
3. they found some more Carmine Red and wanted to use it up!! <grin>

Having said that, I show your interior trim colour in the Hundred Registry
records as being red. Is it an orange and red (which is the trim colour scheme
for pre January '56 Carmine Red cars), or a single tone red, more of a blood
red that usually went into the Reno Red cars??

Rich