Re: [Healeys] Ebay gas tank

To: "John McElrath" <linsley46@gmail.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Ebay gas tank
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 10:57:26 -0500
John,
I've purchased these tanks many times and had complete success with them.
Just be aware that the tanks for early cars, (Hundred and early 100/Six) may
have a different thread on the fuel line fitting. The fitting he was using
is same as found on most G.M cars, so easily attainable at most auto parts
stores. However, I understand he has been installing the original type BSP
thread on his more recent tanks.

Rich Chrysler