Re: [Healeys] Thermo-electric choke Q

To: "'Mirek Sharp'" <m.g.sharp@sympatico.ca>, <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Thermo-electric choke Q
From: "Tracy Drummond" <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 06:28:32 -0800
Here's a link to how to adjust the enrichment carb.
Mine is wired to hot and ground through a hidden under-dash switch.

The car is HBT7L3213.  The head that I have does not have the sending unit
bung so it is wired to hot and ground through a hidden under-dash switch.

I only use it for cold starts, after the car has been sitting, or for the
occasional cheap thrill.  It is novel to have the car running with folks
standing there hood open, then kick it on.  The hissing it makes is pretty
pronounced and RPMS increase noticeably from plain idle.  Heads do turn and
eyebrows rise for the uninitiated.  wheeeeee

Here is a link about adjusting these bad boys.

http://healey.org/content/view/420/168/

Happy Trails!

Tracy Drummond                  Gang Warily !
President AHCUSA              www.healey.org