Re: [Healeys] Side mirrors

To: "Eric (Rick) Wilkins" <e-wilkins@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Side mirrors
From: gardner5@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 22:57:22 +0000 (UTC)
My advice is don't muck-up the clean lines of your car or your body work by
adding bullet mirrors.B

Go to Cape International's website ( www.cape-international.com ), click on
mirrors, look at item RVM100.B  You'll see how you can use the existingB knob
on your windscreen to add the mirror, and they work great. Simple solution.

Joel

BN2