Re: [Healeys] Side mirrors

To: Peter Linn <greylinn@ozemail.com.au>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Side mirrors
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 09:09:35 +0800
Hi Peter -

On my BN1, I installed Cape's mirror which installs on the knurled
windshield fixing nut.  These mirrors work great because even with the side
curtains on the car, they don't interfere with the mirror.

http://www.cape-international.com/capeshop.php?parttypes=29&thepart=16183

The best part about these things are, after your inspection, you can just
take them off in 5 minutes if you are so inclined.

I wouldn't want to drill holes in anything on my BN1!

Best,

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1