[Healeys] Digital Photo of Austin-Healey Wings

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Digital Photo of Austin-Healey Wings
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 13:56:31 +1100
G'day

For one of my projects I am looking for a digital photo of the front of
an Austin-Healey showing the wings and looking backwards towards the
screen. I don't mind if it's a 100, 100/6 or 3000 but I do not want a
photo of the front badge that shows the model ie the Mk2. I want just
the generic wings with the Austin-Healey script and the front section of
the car.

I don't mind what colour, but would prefer to not see the steering wheel
as it would be a giveaway that it's a right or left hand drive car.

If you have one can you please send me a high resolution copy?

Either to this address or to p_cquinn@tpg.com.au

No there is zilch $$$ involved, just warm feelings.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia