Re: [Healeys] [ot] classic car films

To: Greg Lemon <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] [ot] classic car films
From: Jody Kerr <jodyfkerr@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 22:12:49 -0700
Greg,

Thanks! I've never seen the James Garner one, but grew up on the
"Support your local..." and the Rockford Files, so I'll bet I'll like
it. In fact, there's an old VW Bus for sale here locally that appeared
numerous times in the Rockford Files. If it wasn't more rust than
sheetmetal I would have bought it.

I'll have to track down "Gumball Rally" and "The Racers"

Honstly I was unhappy with the latter half of my list and knew there'd
be better films. (Personally, if the Porsche had been in more of the
film I'd have put Downhill Racer on the list).

--
http://www.theymightberacing.com/
1953 Studebaker Champion

disinclination to do so."