Re: [Healeys] [ot] classic car films

To: Jody Kerr <jodyfkerr@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] [ot] classic car films
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 13:48:01 +0800
Oh dear.  You have all missed the most important car movie ever made, *EVER*.
In fact, it is the very first full length movie to be directed by Steven
Spielberg, no less.

Duel.

Starring: Dennis Weaver & one exceptionally irate driver of a Peterbilt
tractor trailer with smoked windows.
1971.  One car, one tractor trailer, and about 1,000 miles of desert
highway.

Alan

PS., by the way F&F Tokyo Drift is probably the best car+chick+no brains
movie ever made.  I still don't know what that movie is about, but I can
visualize most scenes in my head.  Best watched at 3 in the morning. The
Cars movie is pretty cool too....

'52 A90
'53 BN1
'64 BJ8