Re: [Healeys] Aftermarket Electric Fan

To: "Jack Feldman" <qualitas.jack@gmail.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Aftermarket Electric Fan
From: "Tom McCay - Classic-Car-World Ltd" <enquiries@classic-car-world.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 16:45:28 -0000
Hi Jack, I fitted a 14" fan to my BJ8 a while back and was asked by someone
how I did it. I produced the following instructions and images to describe
the process.

Please see the following link:

http://www.ccw-tools.com/uploads/healey/Healey_Fan_fitting_Instructions.pdf

I hope this helps, drop me an e-mail if you need clarification on anything.

Kindest Regards

Tom
Tom McCay  Director  Classic-Car-World Ltd  32 Washingborough Road
Heighington  Lincoln  LN4 1RE  01522 888178 (Tel)  0870 705 9115 (fax)
enquiries@ccw-tools.com  www.ccw-tools.com

Registered address: 32 Washingborough Road  Heighington  Lincoln  LN4 1RE.
Classic-Car-World Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with
company number 3930761.  VAT registration number: 755 7630 05