Re: [Healeys] Aftermarket Electric Fan

To: Tom McCay - Classic-Car-World Ltd
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Aftermarket Electric Fan
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 19:26:44 +0100
A nice and neat mod. To prevent possible fatigue fracture and vibrations
you could spot weld a small L-shaped profile over the full length on the
top/bottom of the mounting brackets. The brackets as they are look a bit
fragile to me. Make shure you seal the fan shroud to the radiator core
using foam tape or similar, so all displaced air is forced through the
radiator.
Kees Oudesluijs