[Healeys] Geared Starter

To: <STOCKLAND@aol.com>
Subject: [Healeys] Geared Starter
From: "Mr. Finespanner" <mrfinespanner@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 19:46:51 -0700

--===============1892355122==

------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C9A0EF.CA8B8960

Jon,
The last one of those that I played with had the same problem.  The=20
adapter plate, though, had two arcs of holes drilled in it so that if =
the=20
attaching screws are removed the plate can be rotated and refitted in=20
a different position to give better clearance.  If your new starter has =
a=20
bolt-on adapter plate without a selection of holes to use a competent=20
machine shop could bore you some.
regards,
Doug Reid, 18G Motorworks

Message: 1