Re: [Healeys] spark plugs

To: Michael Rowe <mdrowe@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] spark plugs
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 19:33:58 -0700
Champion can't be THAT bad; Champion plugs and oil filters are used on
(probably) 90%+ of small aircraft.

I've never had one fail in 100K+ miles.

bs

--
Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell@comcast.net

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything
that counts can be counted." -- Albert Einstein