[Healeys] Donald's 1928 London to Land's End Silver Medal

To: "'Healey'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Donald's 1928 London to Land's End Silver Medal
From: "Tracy Drummond" <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 05:23:26 -0700
Greetings wise ones,

I have been approached by a gentleman who has a rare little collectible in
his possession.  He is asking the following questions.

 I am looking for information on a medal I have from Donald M. Healey.

The medal is Donald's 1928 London to Land's End Silver and has been
authenticated via Hallmarks.

The medal is from the Motor Cycle Club founded in 1901 that allowed cars to
participate in the event.

Some questions I have if you have the knowledge or resources to address:

1) How rare do you feel this medal might be noting that most events award
trophies?

2) Any knowledge that the Healey family allowed other medals to be sold?

3) Who would be the best resource to appraise the value of this medal?

4) Other than eBay are you aware of any person or business that would have
additional medals available to purchase?

Tracy Drummond                  Gang Warily !

President AHCUSA              www.healey.org