Re: [Healeys] Donald's 1928 London to Land's End Silver Medal

To: Tracy Drummond <bighealey@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Donald's 1928 London to Land's End Silver Medal
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 14:07:34 +0100
Tracy,

Donald Healey took part in this event from 1923 to 1930, in/on resp. a:

A.B.C., Riley/A.B.C., Ariel 10, Fiat 7,
Rover 10, Triumph 7 (2x) and Fiat 10

Gold in '24, '25, '26, '27, '29, '30 and silver in '28.
Probably a good source of info could be the Beaulieu National Museum in
the UK.
Watch international auctions of automobilia through e.g. Google.

Kees Oudesluijs
NL