Re: [Healeys] Tachometer wiring BJ8

To: "'Ahealey Ahealey'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Tachometer wiring BJ8
From: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 14:40:25 -0400
Wes, the spade connection takes the green wire from the harness (it comes
from the fuel gauge).  The white wire makes a loop at the tach (it goes
through a plastic block which is secured to the tach by a small nut).  Make
sure the metal flat-bottomed U-shaped clip goes over the plastic block
before you screw on the nut.  See the attached photos.  The machine screws
just hold the tach together.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry